+353 95 46100
Based on 1 reviews
Photos of Renvyle House Hotel & Resort
Customer reviews about Renvyle House Hotel & Resort
- Donal Cahalane Added 31/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆3.5 stars again, I'm afraid. We visit Connemara almost every year, and usually call into Renvyle House, if only for a coffee. We have stayed there, of course, going back decades, it was interesting to stay again. It's a striking location in the current sunshine. It's also striking how little it has changed. Good food is at the heart of it, and that hasn't changed. Our one breakfast and dinner so far stand out. Otherwise, the place is overdue a makeover. The staff experience was mixed (some very positive), and one could list various signs of neglect - nothing major, but cumulatively disappointing. Two negatives that bugged me a bit. One (out of the hotel's control, but meriting a health warning) was the - temporary? - loss of the par 3 golf course, and other depredations caused by mother nature. The second was the - unexplained - failure to offer the advertised boat trip in Killary Harbour. Still, our stay is generating predominantly warm feelings.
- Tara Culkin Added 02/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Absolutely delivered on the "Stress Free Zone" promise. Gorgeous food. Friendly staff. Comfortable and Spacious Rooms. Turf Fires. Idyllic location, will most definitely be back!
- Karen Moore Added 24/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Fabulous old stately home hotel. Staff and food superb. The perfect place to relax.
- Maire Hyndman Added 07/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★The hotel is absolutely amazing! Free WiFi,comfy beds, delicious food, beautifully neat rooms that are cleaned and tidied everyday! I could go on and on! The pool is heated, but still refreshing, the view of the sunset is most phenomenal! You get your own tray of tea and coffee! I would recommend it in an instant. Sad it's so far away from Dublin!
- Mr. King Added 22/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Love it so much down here. So much so, we tied the knot here in 2012! Our home away from home. Friendly staff who can't do enough for you. So relaxing and peaceful.
- Brendan Jones Added 30/03/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Cosy hotel in connemarra, perfect for modern boutique wedding, that is if you don't mind being in to middle of nowere, but that part of the charm
Renvyle House Hotel | home
This is the Official Website for Renvyle House Hotel & Resort with best rates guaranteed. A four star, historic country house hotel in Connemara, Galway, with a private lake, golf course, beach and gardens. Great for Holidays, Great for relaxing.
renvyle house hotel, four star hotel, hotels in connemara, connemara hotels, holidays in connemara, connemara holidays, historic hotels, wild atlantic way, ireland vacations, vacations in ireland, hotels in galway, galway hotels.
Share this page
Today's weather in Connemara (County Galway)
03:00 6 ℃ 1002 hPa 70 % 11 m/s 06:00 6 ℃ 1001 hPa 66 % 11 m/s 09:00 4 ℃ 998 hPa 73 % 13 m/s 12:00 5 ℃ 999 hPa 65 % 16 m/s 15:00 4 ℃ 998 hPa 63 % 16 m/s 18:00 4 ℃ 999 hPa 66 % 18 m/s 21:00 4 ℃ 1000 hPa 71 % 18 m/s